Creating good care to the skin is the basic requirement for beautiful and healthy skin. Before caring for the skin, one must know the type of skin.
How To Find The Skin Type
Your skin type can be found with the production of the sebum (an oily liquid that segregates from the pores). The skin type can be classified as dry, oily, normal, or combination. Sometimes, if your skin does not fall in the above category, then it can be a sensitive skin that reacts as an allergy.
Building A Routine Skincare
Caring your skin every day builds and improves healthy skin out from acne, dark spots, and scares. To build routine skincare, you may need to do the following:
- Cleansing: Wash the face gently twice a day to remove dirt from the skin. Pick the right cleanser for your skin type. Use foaming liquid for oily type and cream or lotion for dry skin.
- Toner: Use toners twice a day after using cleansing. It helps to remove excess dirt and balance the pH of the skin.
- Serums: Serum containing Vitamin C works well under the daytime. Retinol works best at night time. It works well for acne, dry skin, wrinkles, and brightness.
- Moisturizer: Moisturizer hydrates the skin and keeps the skin soft. Ensure the moisturizer that you use must not block your pores.
- Sunscreen: Always use a sunscreen with SPF of at least 30. Reapply the lotion generously every two hours. Ensure to use it even when you are swimming.
Tips for Good Skincare
- Ensure to change the pillow covers at least once in a week.
- Apply sunscreen lotion 15 minutes before you step out.
- Do not smoke.
- Always stay hydrated.
- Manage the stress-level.
- Have healthy food.
- Always go for a patch test if you have sensitive skin.
How To Conduct A Patch Test
- Apply a small quantity of the product on your wrist or inner arm.
- Wait for at least 48 hours to get the reaction.
- Check the applied area after 96 hours for any delayed reaction.
If you feel any itches, redness, irritations, or small bumps, wash with water and a gentle cleanser. Visit The Skin Care Clinic for better results.
Reasons For Choosing Products With Natural/Organic Ingredients
Chemical products contain harmful ingredients that may result in side effects and damage to the skin.
The following are the reasons for choosing products with natural ingredients.
- Natural/organic products do not harm your skin and are non-allergenic.
- The ingredients are derived from plants and herbs only. They are grown without using pesticides, or any other chemical fertilizers.
- Ingredients containing mineral oil, parabens, petroleum and other chemicals which may result in hormone imbalance, skin irritation, or even may cause skin cancer while using for a longer time.
- Harmful chemicals can affect your internal organs through the pores. Using natural/organic products does not cause any side effects or affect your organs.
- Natural/organic products or eco-friendly. They do not harm the environment whereas chemical-based products use toxins that harm the environment.
Ensure the products that you buy do not contain any of the following ingredients:
- DEA, MEA, and TEA
- Synthetic dyes
- Propylene glycol and polyethylene glycol
Choose the skincare products that are organic or natural products that do not harm the skin. Purchase your Aspect skincare at The Skin Care Clinic for the best solution.